Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Yo soniczzzz

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Ive just finished a browser. Its a lot like IE. Its runs well. Well, for me anywayz.

    Check it out n let me know what ya thinks
    http://dafunks.9ug.com/browser.html

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    The FightClub Forum
    www.dafunks2000.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Heres a screenshot of me browser ..hehe

    browser

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    The FightClub Forum
    www.InternetTerrorists.org

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Yo Dafzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

    I will check it when I get back to MY computer. The one I am on has 32mbs of RAM!!! IT SUCKZZZZZZZZZ! *L* Can't do shiat wit it! Plus, it has AOL! But thanks for the heads up, I will definitly check it out upon my return.

    ~sonic~

    ------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    ~((RESONANCE2000))~

    The Sonic Lounge

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Spike23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    i like it, dafunks!

    damn good job, bro smile

    ------------------
    ?Spike?

    Spike's Webpage

    Spike's Realm--message board

    [email protected]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, in what program did you do that?

    ------------------
    "What do sheep count when they want to sleep?"

    "What do butterflies feel when they're in love?"

    Reality according to Lieutenant: "Out with the new, in with the old"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Thanks bro

    The browser was done in Delphi

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    The FightClub Forum
    www.InternetTerrorists.org

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, of course. Theoracleofdeplhi. I heard of it...

    ------------------
    "No brains, total freedom"

    "Life treats me as if I slept with its wife"

    fly.to/transmet

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Say what now? *LOL*

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nothing. It's... well, nothing. biggrin

    ------------------
    "No brains, total freedom"

    "Life treats me as if I slept with its wife"

    fly.to/transmet

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *LOL*

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •